Monday, November 12, 2007

The Game Plan

The Game Plan
Although I haven't seen The Game Plan , all my friends have told me it was hilarious! I really wanted to see it, but I just never got around to actually going to see it. The previews for the moive looked really funny and cute, and I can't wait for it to come out on video so I can watch it.


The Plan

The Game Plan is about a famous quaterback, Joe Kingman (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson). His Fantastic lifestyle begins to fall when he finds out he has a 7-year-old daughter, Peyton Kelly (Madison Pettis). Joe Kingman is now having to fit ballet classes and bed time stories in with his many parties, practices, and games. He is finding that life as a parent is not always easy, but in the end he realizes the fan that he really cares about is the smallest of fans, his daughter.

The Team
My friends tell me that the cast fit their roles very well. The team of The Game Plan includes Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Madison Pettis (Sophie from Cory in the House), Krya Sedgwick, Brian J. White, Lauren Storm, and many other great actors/actresses.

Box Ofiice
The Game Plan is a sports/comedy that is rated PG. As of November 11, 2007 The Game Plan has grossed $85,414,000 approximately. My friends tell me this is a great funny movie that everyone should see.


tag: , , , , , , ,

No comments: